There is no registration or account creation fee – you pay for the time of using the vehicle and kilometres; there is also a Trip start fee applicable for each of your trips. Detailed information on prices is available on the “Pricing” page, and additional fees and penalties are set out below in this Pricelist.
We hope you’ll use our vehicles as if they were your own and return them to us in tip-top condition. However, if you don’t follow our rules or the terms and conditions of vehicle hire and provision of services, you may have to pay extra.
Minimum trip price is the minimum amount payable for the services, which is deducted from the Payment account after unlocking the car or extending the reservation (if the minimum amount is exceeded, the remaining amount due is debited no later than at the end of the trip, and if the minimum amount is not reached – the difference is not returned): EUR 1.89
Trip start fee: EUR 0,5
Parking Zone fee – a fee the amount of which is provided for on the App is charged for returning or collecting the Vehicle from the Parking Zone territories marked and shown on the App.
Fee for leaving the vehicle in another state (in a zone permitted by CityBee): EUR 79
Invoice amendment fee: EUR 5
Fee for administration of things left behind in the vehicle: EUR 5
Administrative fee in case of a violation of the Road Traffic Regulations and related events: EUR 10
In cases provided for in the Terms you will also have to cover costs incurred by us in connection with damage caused by you or administration of your debt.
Fines and damages
If you or other persons, for whom you make it possible to use our vehicles, do not follow the Terms, the following fines may be imposed on you:
- for allowing other persons, who do not have the right to control the vehicle (i.e., persons without a valid driving license), to use the Account and (or) to drive, control or otherwise use the vehicle: EUR 500
- for leaving a vehicle (i.e. ending the trip) in Estonia not in CityBee zones marked in the App: EUR 300
- for leaving a vehicle (i.e. ending the trip) outside Estonia not in CityBee zones marked in the App: EUR 300 (you will additionally have to compensate us for all the transportation and other additional costs incurred by us. See the Terms)
- for loss of the vehicle starting keys: EUR 120, also, you will have to compensate us for all the key acquisition and programming costs (See the Terms)
- for soiling of the vehicle, which requires additionally cleaning (without dry cleaning): EUR 60
- for soiling of the vehicle, which requires additionally cleaning (including dry cleaning): EUR 100
- for damage to a tyre beyond repairs: EUR 120
- for smoking inside the vehicle: EUR 70
- for fuel misappropriation or misuse of the fuel card: EUR 300 (in case of fuel misappropriation you will pay a fine, plus will compensate for the value of the misappropriated fuel)
- for dangerous, reckless or careless driving: EUR 300
- for driving under the influence of alcohol (above 0.00 per mille), narcotic substances and other substances affecting mental state (or when you consumed alcohol or used other intoxicating substances after the traffic accident before its circumstances were established, or avoided undergoing a blood alcohol or intoxication test (blood alcohol content or intoxication is understood as defined in legal acts). You must pay us the fine of the indicated amount for driving under the influence of alcohol (above 0.00 per mille), narcotic substances and other substances affecting mental state also in those cases when you transferred the Vehicle or otherwise made it possible for another person to drive it when he was under the influence of alcohol (above 0.00 per mille), narcotic substances and other substances affecting mental state, or when such a person avoided undergoing a blood alcohol or intoxication test: EUR 2000
- for a knowingly false / unfounded request to the bank that issued the payment card for charge back of the amounts debited to the payment card: EUR 50
- for leaving a vehicle (i.e. ending the trip) in such a condition where it cannot be used for further trips (e.g. the vehicle is left in a private lot or a paid parking lot, from which it is not possible to leave without paying for parking; the vehicle is left stranded; the fuel in the tank is not enough to reach the nearest gas station; the vehicle was left loaded with personal belongings; the vehicle was left with a discharged battery; the vehicle is used after confirming that the trip is complete, i.e., you confirmed in the Mobile App that the trip is over, but you stayed in the vehicle and/or continue to use the vehicle or its equipment, etc.): EUR 70
- for leaving the vehicle (i.e. ending the trip) without leaving the key in the vehicle, if within 30 minutes from informing you about the collection of the key, the key is not returned: EUR 70
In case of filling the vehicle tank with a wrong fuel, you will have to compensate us for the loss suffered by us for this reason up to EUR 600. See the Terms.
In case the vehicle is damaged in a traffic accident through your fault, you will compensate us for the damages suffered due to the traffic accident up to EUR 600. In the case a reduced financial responsibility was purchased in the Mobile App – an amount not exceeding EUR 200. See the Terms.
However, if the vehicle is damaged during a traffic accident caused by you (or another person for whom you made it possible to use our vehicle) in a non-sober state, participating in sports competitions, or otherwise violating the Terms, you will have to compensate us for damages in full. See the Terms.
About other cases of damages, see the Terms.
Debiting of fines and additional fees
We can automatically debit the amount of the fine and/or additional fees indicated in the Pricelist to the payment account linked to your account. They money will be debited to the payment account immediately after a breach is identified, recorded and you are notified about that (via the App or otherwise).
All the above-indicated amounts are net of the VAT, which will be added in the cases and under procedure laid down by applicable legal acts.