Everything you need is CityBee app!
Download the app, sign up in just 60 seconds and make a buzz!
If you want to use the car for a day, a week, a month or longer, you do not need to take any additional steps.
Use is no different from a short-term CityBee rent, and all the benefits offered (insurance, fuel, washing) remain as well. Choose the car you want from the CityBee fleet, book it, and start your journey. If the car is used continuously, the money for the amount actually accumulated will be deducted every 24 hours. The money will be deducted from the payment card you choose before starting your trip.
After reaching a daily, weekly, or monthly price, the amount is recorded and the app starts calculating for the kilometres travelled. When a new day, week, month starts, the price of time and kilometres starts to be recalculated. How long can a person use the same car? If the payments are successful, the use time is unlimited. If we are unable to deduct money from the linked payment card, we will ask you to pay for the trip immediately or complete it and leave the car in the nearest CityBee parking area. The VAT invoice, in this case, will be issued for payments made in the previous month, not the actual reservation (from its start to the end date). I.e., if the trip continues for more than one month, the cost of the trip will be split, and only the portion of the trip that was completed in the month for which the invoice is issued will be billed.
No, driver’s license confirmation is required only to use a car sharing service.
To log in to the CityBee mobile app, the password is no longer used, it requires a personal identification number (PIN) you created or biometric data if your device can read them.
You can change your PIN in the mobile app by clicking the “Forgot your PIN code?” link. Once you’ve done that, an email will be sent to your inbox with instructions explaining how to change your PIN.
To change the CityBee self-service password, click on “I forgot/want to change my password” on the website https://selfservice.citybee.lt/#/login. Once you’ve done that, enter your email address linked with your CityBee account in the box that appears. An email will be sent to your inbox with instructions explaining how to change your password.
Yes. Children must be carried in kids’ chairs. CityBee cars have kids’ chairs (you can see whether there is a chair in a selected car by clicking on the car icon on the map or using a filter and selecting the criteria “Cars with kids’ chairs”). Chairs are for older children, i.e. this is a raised seat without a backrest.
Road traffic rules warn that children under the age of 12 and not higher than 150 cm are allowed to sit in the front seat only in special seats adapted to their weight and height.
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent in order to conclude, execute, and administer the agreement concluded with you, to comply with the requirements of legal acts, and for the legitimate interest.
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. The service is available 24/7.
The areas highlighted in orange on the map of the CityBee application are parking areas where cars can be picked up and must be parked at the end of the trip (only, of course, without violating traffic rules: without parking the car in places marked “Reserved” or “No parking”. Also, please do not leave CityBee cars in underground or multi-story parking lots, private driveways.
With CityBee cars you can also travel between cities and towns (including vans but all van drivers have to buy their own vignettes and pay for the roads themselves). You can find all toll roads in Lithuania here. You can purchase the vignette here. It is also possible to travel to Riga or Tallinn. Parking in the city parking lots in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipeda is free of charge. Parking in Palanga is free only in CityBee zones (indicated in the mobile application). Also, for an additional fee of €1, cars can be parked at Vilnius, Kaunas, and Palanga airports in the CityBee parking areas marked within the mobile application. If the car is parked in a private paid parking lot (with the exceptions mentioned above), the driver pays the parking fee independently.
At least one payment card must be linked to a CityBee account. You can link more than one payment card and choose from which card you will be billed for services before each trip. It is important that the card type is VISA or MasterCard and that the secure internet shopping function is activated. After linking the payment card (the first or each additional one), we perform the payment card authorization – €1 is reserved in your bank account, which will be returned to the account after successful confirmation of the authorization (reservation). The term for the actual refund of the reserved amount to the payment card depends on the terms and conditions of the bank issuing the card.
How do I activate the secure internet shopping function?
1. SEB: Log in to your internet bank and look for “Accounts and Cards” -> “Card List” in the menu bar at the top. You’ll see all of your cards that can be registered with the secure internet shopping programme. Next to the desired card in the options below, click on “Online Billing” and click “Enable”.
2. Swedbank: Log in to your internet bank and look for “Cards” -> “Secure internet shopping” in the menu bar on the left. You’ll see all of your cards that can be registered with the secure internet shopping programme. Select the desired card next to the note “Online Billing” and click “Enable”.
3. Šiaulių Bankas: Log in to your Internet bank and in the menu on the left, select “Cards” -> “Secure payment” -> select the payment card for which you want to activate the secure internet shopping and click “Register” -> enter the requested data and confirm it by pressing the “Enter and Sign” button -> soon the status of the card will change to “Registered”.
4. Luminor bank: Log in to your Internet bank and in the menu, select the item “Payment cards” -> select the payment card for which you want to activate the secure internet shopping and in the opened window click “Secure shopping service settings” -> select the “Order service” button -> enter the requested data, which the bank will show you later during the purchase -> click “Order service”.
5. Danske bank: No additional activation of the secure internet shopping is required.
6. Citadele bank: No additional activation of the secure internet shopping is required.
Sorry, we can’t find any results you’re looking for.
Download the app, sign up in just 60 seconds and make a buzz!