If You refueled at another gas station and paid for it, we will reimburse your expenses.
In order to get a reimbursement to your bank account, If You are a natural person or a company, You need to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will provide You with a refund request sheet, that You will need to fill out and send back to us.
At least one payment card must be linked to a CityBee account. You can link more than one payment card and choose from which card you will be billed for services before each trip. It is important that the card type is VISA or MasterCard and that the secure internet shopping function is activated.
How do I activate the secure internet shopping function?
1. SEB: Log in to your internet bank and look for “Accounts and Cards” -> “Card List” in the menu bar at the top. You’ll see all of your cards that can be registered with the secure internet shopping programme. Next to the desired card in the options below, click on “Online Billing” and click “Enable”.
2. Swedbank: Log in to your internet bank and look for “Cards” -> “Secure internet shopping” in the menu bar on the left. You’ll see all of your cards that can be registered with the secure internet shopping programme. Select the desired card next to the note “Online Billing” and click “Enable”.
3. Šiaulių Bankas: Log in to your Internet bank and in the menu on the left, select “Cards” -> “Secure payment” -> select the payment card for which you want to activate the secure internet shopping and click “Register” -> enter the requested data and confirm it by pressing the “Enter and Sign” button -> soon the status of the card will change to “Registered”.
4. Luminor bank: Log in to your Internet bank and in the menu, select the item “Payment cards” -> select the payment card for which you want to activate the secure internet shopping and in the opened window click “Secure shopping service settings” -> select the “Order service” button -> enter the requested data, which the bank will show you later during the purchase -> click “Order service”.
5. Citadele bank: No additional activation of the secure internet shopping is required.
The areas highlighted on the map of the CityBee application are parking areas where cars can be picked up and must be parked at the end of the trip (only, of course, without violating traffic rules: without parking the car in places marked “Reserved” or “No parking”. Also, please do not leave CityBee cars in underground, multi-store parking lots, private driveways, prohibited parking zone regulated by time or on the lawn.
You can always leave your Bee here if you follow the traffic rules, and do not park in disabled, reserved areas, apartment associations and special permit areas.
Important – green areas for cars, cargo, and electric cars are different.
Leaving or picking a Bee up here might incur an extra fee or discount for the trip. Please note that the conditions differ for each area. Click on the desired area to see them.
It is not permitted to leave your Bee here. Ending the trip in the prohibited areas might result in a fine. Areas not separated by color are also not CityBee areas and Bees cannot be left in them. Bees must return to the beehive.
You can check the CityBee zones in CityBee app by clicking on the letter “P” icon under the map.
With CityBee cars you can also travel between cities and towns (including vans but in some cases van drivers have to buy their own vignettes and pay for the roads themselves*).
Parking in the city parking lots in Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas, Gargzdai, Klaipeda, Palanga, Kretinga, Neringa) is free of charge only in CityBee zones (indicated in the mobile application).
Parking in the city parking lots in Latvia (Riga, Liepāja, Jelgava, Ogre, Sigulda, Olaine, Ādaži, and Jūrmala (Jurmala)) is free of charge.
Parking in the city parking lots in Estonia (Tallinn) is free of charge in the city’s parking spaces (except Old Town) and in selected private car parks (https://help.citybee.tech/et/articles/5598752-millistes-tasulistes-citybee-tsoonides-saan -parkida) as well as in other cities marked on the CityBee map.
If the car is parked in a private paid parking lot (with the exceptions mentioned above), the driver pays the parking fee independently.
You can travel between Baltic countries: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, but for leaving car in other country you will be charged 79 euros.
* You can find all toll roads in Lithuania here. and purchase the vignette here.
In Latvia vignettes are included in the price and drivers don’t have to buy it.
In Estonia You have to buy a vignette if the vehicle weighs more than 3500kg.
You can purchase the vignette here.
The discount coupons are not exchangeable for money.
Smoking is prohibited in CityBee cars. A fine for smoking in a car is €70.
In order to terminate the contract, please send us a free form request. In the request specify that you would like to terminate the contract with CityBee.
Make sure to include your company name, the date of the request, as well as the name and surname of the signatory.
Request must be signed electronically and sent to email@example.com.
BeePool is a tool that allows several passengers to travel in one car. The app allows you to simply and quickly invite fellow passengers to join a trip that is already planned or find a route that suits your needs best.
BeePool is a CityBee project, which encourages to reduce traffic jams, pollution and promotes saving money!